I often dream, in fact it is my most often recurring dream, that I am in public and want to do something specific, but I am so tired that I am almost paralyzed, which makes it frustrating and almost impossible to open my eyes. I have difficulties performing the easiest actions. For instance: I had a dream, where I go on vacation right after I went on one. The first of these vacations I actually went on in real life. The hotel of the second vacation, only happening in my dream, seems to be located in Spain and it is upscale, more upscale than the hotel I actually went to in real life. I share a hotel room with my sister and try to find her. But I am too tired and make only very little progress on my way through the hotel. I have difficulties using the bathroom while I can hardly open my eyelids. I encounter my parents who are swimming in the hotel pool. They don't help me in my search. The hotel resembles an indoor swimming pool. I notice that I am wearing swimwear.

Comments

Popular Posts